Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3649 Eagle Nest, College Station
Stunning custom-built home on 2.19 acres, boasts its own private gated entrance, cathedral ceilings w/ exposed beams, large living area & gourmet kitchen, spacious bedrooms, a dedicated media room, oversized gameroom and unobstructed views of the oasis pool. With unmatched quality and high-end details, this home offers stunning granite counter tops, floor to ceiling native stone fireplace/hearth, a master suite w/ elevated soaking tub, walk-in rain shower, dual vanities and a private entrance to the pool. Entertain in your outdoor living space complete with outdoor kitchen, fireplace and mosquito misting system. The School Attendance Zones are Forest Ridge Elementary, Pecan Trail Intermediate, Wellborn Middle School and College Station High School.
- MLS® #19004149
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,256
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic System, City Water, Electric, Propane on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Detached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool, Swimming Pool
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck, In Ground Pool, Outside Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, BBQ Grill, Swimming Pool
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul De Sac, Large Trees, Level, Medium Trees, Public Road
- HOA Fees1080
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3649 Eagle Nest
- SubdivisionIndian Lake PH 2, Block 5, Lot 8, Acres 2.196
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry, Other
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.