Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5216 Congressional Drive, College Station
Upon entry, you will be stunned by the crystal chandelier. MIL suite can be hidden behind its own pocket door and includes two huge walk-in closets, plus full bathroom. Entertain your guests from the open-concept kitchen, where they can eat at the wrapped bar, breakfast area, or formal dining room. The master suite includes beautiful wood floors, plus bathroom enjoys separate shower and jetted tub, and another walk-in closet. Upstairs a massive loft awaits, complete with reading nook, full bathroom + you guessed it - walk-in closet that could be used as a library. Come see this gem today!
- MLS® #19004143
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,702
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Rec. Room, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Medium Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address5216 Congressional Drive
- SubdivisionPEBBLE CREEK PH 9A
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-3687
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Skylight, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Gas Range, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric, Zoned
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Katelyn Langthorn
- Listing Office:Tm5 Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.