Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
126 Southland Street, College Station
OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE!!!! Unique opportunity to own a fully remodeled 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home biking distance to Campus!!! Enjoy being on the bus route and close to campus, shopping, and amenities while also having the privacy of a secluded street. The home features a spacious floorplan, large bedrooms, and a fully fenced backyard. The gorgeous one concept kitchen will feature granite countertops, island and stainless steal appliances. Look at the investment potential in this home -- Like new, private cul-de-sac street, within walking distance to football games!! Call for a private tour today! Owner financing available! Call today for more information.
- MLS® #19004086
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,585
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Gas
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank
- Listing Agent:Jamie Prejean
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
- Address126 Southland Street
- SubdivisionSOUTHLAND, BLOCK 2, LOT 18
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77840
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.