Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14010 Fm 977, Marquez
3/2 on 20+ Acres (per CAD) with additional 1/1 cabin, fabulous metal Workshop on slab, above ground pool w/deck, storage buildings, and so much more! Brand new septic installed March 2019, rock in driveway, new smoke detectors, some interior paint, new microwave, and new smoke detectors. This home has so much to offer: large utility room, spacious kitchen, dining area, open concept living, master bedroom suite with extra flex room, wood burning stove/heater, wood crown molding, and a long list of things that will stay with the property attached (talk with your agent to get this list). Seller also has a Residential Service Plan currently in place. This property has so much to offer: separate 1/1 living quarters, large metal shop on slab with 18 ft ceilings, over head doorways and lots of room, smaller storage sheds, chicken pen, above ground swimming pool with deck/bar area, back deck, fenced dog run, solar powered outside lighting, carport, back generator with easy hookup, beautiful wooded (oaks, pines, others) areas, some cleared area and lots of privacy. You could move right in and enjoy! This property is located on paved HWY 977, Close to Flynn and access to HWY 39. Normangee Schools. Make this property your new HOME!
- MLS® #19004074
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,664
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeManufactured Home
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric on Site, Field Line Septic, Internet Available on Site, Overhead Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Carport
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAbove Ground Pool
- ExteriorHardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesAbove Ground Pool, Barn/Stables, Covered Patio, Deck, Patio, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Large Trees, Medium Trees, Open, Public Road, Small Trees, Wooded
- ConstructionHardi Plank
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Carol Rakowitz
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
- Address14010 Fm 977
- AreaSE Leon County
- SubdivisionPIGEON ROOST LAND CO, TR 23-24, 25.052 AC
- Zip Code77865-4709
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric, Other
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesOther, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.