Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5307 Quaker Ridge Court, College Station
This beautiful home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac in Pebble Creek. The dream kitchen offers gorgeous knotty alder cabinets, center island, stainless steel appliances, and wine bar. The floorplan is split, creating a private master to the right with a closet conveniently connected to the laundry room. The left side of the home has two more bedrooms, connected with a jack-and-jill bathroom, and a fourth bedroom with two closets and an en suite bath. Extra spaces in the home include a bonus living room in the rear and an office/dining room near the entryway. Enjoy the outdoors under the covered patio and large yard, ready for a playset, trampoline, or pool.
- MLS® #19003973
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,839
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage, Internet Available on Site, Gas on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, Patio
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees250
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address5307 Quaker Ridge Court
- SubdivisionPebble Creek
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-4192
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Island
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Katie Stephens
- Listing Office:Walsh &mangan Premier Re Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.