Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
814 Lee Hollow Drive, Bryan
Sought after Brook Hollow townhome! This unique property offers 2 master suites and 3 full baths. Grand entry with slate flooring. Cozy fireplace in living area and warm wood flooring. Bright kitchen with lots of cabinets and double ovens. The breakfast area has a built in hutch and sky light. Atrium in center of home can be used for many things - exercise room, office, library, etc. This home has large closets, built-ins and a decked attic for storage.There is a private ally that leads to the two car garage. Property to be sold AS IS.
- MLS® #19003972
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,092
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Garbage, Cable Tv, City Water, Electric on Site, Gas on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick & Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees
- ConstructionBrick & Frame
- HOA Fees900
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address814 Lee Hollow Drive
- SubdivisionBrook Hollow #5 PH 1
- Zip Code77802-1151
- InteriorSlate, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Skylight
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Garbage Disposal, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Barbara M. Birdwell
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.