Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3444 Matoska, College Station
***OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY MAY 5 1-3***Enjoy the welcoming feel of this exquisitely designed home situated on 1.09 acres in Indian Lakes. Gorgeous wood flooring in entry, formal dining, family room, and 2nd living area. Inside this fabulous home you will find a spacious kitchen with granite counters, double ovens, walk-in pantry, plenty of cabinet and counter space, and a separate 2nd sink/prep area. Enjoy your mornings and linger a little longer in the breakfast area with windows that grant views of the back yard. You will love the luxurious master suite with 2 extra large walk-in closets and a relaxing spa-like master bath with separate vanity areas. The 2nd living area with fireplace and full bath could also be used as a mother-in-law suite if desired. Take in the wonderful wooded views from the covered back porch where you can relax or entertain your family and friends. With a fully fenced back yar, this home is not to be missed.
- MLS® #19003900
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,823
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck, Covered Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionMedium Trees, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Stone
- HOA Fees1150
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3444 Matoska
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-5771
- InteriorCarpet, Terrazzo, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, Sound System
- AppliancesGarbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Breakfast Area, Cook Top, Extra Sink, Gas Range, Island, Self Cleaning, Walk-in Pantry, Warmer Over Drawer
- HeatingCentral Electric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Electric, Ceiling Fan
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Dara Nugent
- Listing Office:Tm5 Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.