Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6015 Los Robles Drive, College Station
This beautifully renovated home is located on 7.98 gorgeous wooded acres with stocked pond, walking trails, and ag exemption just minutes from Texas A&M University and the heart of Bryan/College Station. Zoned for College Station schools, this rare find features a fully updated kitchen, new flooring throughout, fresh paint, updated bathrooms, all new windows, and stunning views of surrounding wildlife and vegetation from every room. Abundant natural light brightens the open-concept kitchen, dining room, and living room with soaring cathedral ceiling and wood-burning fireplace. The front living space also has a fireplace and works well as a spacious office, sitting room, or game room. The split-bedroom plan features the master suite, 2 guest bedrooms, and guest bath with access to the back yard on the east wing of the home. A full In-law suite is located in the west wing and features a private entrance, and full living room, dining room, kitchen, 2nd master bedroom, and full bath with soaking tub and separate shower. Call today to schedule your private tour!
- MLS® #19002428
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,618
- Year Built1975
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesField Line Septic
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Garden Area, Patio, Satellite Dish, Storage Shed, Fire Pit
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Public Road, Small Trees, Wooded, Pond
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
- Address6015 Los Robles Drive
- SubdivisionOak Hills, Lot 48-49, Acres 7.98
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-6797
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.