Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4107 Rocky Mountain Court, College Station
This gorgeous custom-built home is located on a quiet cul-de-sac adjacent to the Castle Rock community pool. Custom features abound in this home from the barrel-vault in the entryway to the stone wall where the spacious open-concept living area and kitchen meet. The large kitchen overlooks the living and breakfast rooms and features granite counter-tops, travertine backsplash, and stainless steel appliances. The master suite has French doors that open to the covered back patio and features a spa-like bathroom with gigantic soaking tub and walk-in shower with multiple shower heads and bench. The split-bedroom plan features large guest bedrooms and a guest bathroom with plenty of storage and counter space.
- MLS® #19002153
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,770
- Year Built2010
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Underground Utilities, Electric on Site, Gas on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler System, Covered Deck, Covered Patio
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Public Road, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees550
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4107 Rocky Mountain Court
- SubdivisionCastle Rock PH 4, Block 2, Lot 52
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-6196
- InteriorConcrete Slab
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Vent Fan, Gas Range, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.