Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1761 Dakota Lane, College Station
Come see the new phase of Summit Crossing as 12 homes are now complete and ready for move-in. This 3/2.5 townhome is filled with great features, master bedroom on main level, stainless appliances, half-bath downstairs, flex room can be dining area, an office or TV room. Pocket doors throughout to provide more efficiency with flow. Luxury vinyl plank flooring with carpet in bedrooms. Master bath has large walk in shower with double vanity with granite countertop. Windows and front door side lights help supply lots of natural light into the kitchen and living. Whether downsizing or just needing a home for every day or game day, this is sure to please. Make your selection today.
- MLS® #19001807
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,598
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeNew Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Garbage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Front Entry
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Stucco, Other
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, Covered Deck
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Stucco, Other
- HOA Fees125
- HOA Fees Freq.Month
- Address1761 Dakota Lane
- SubdivisionSummit Crossing
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-2207
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- Listing Agent:Judy Sweat
- Listing Office:Bhg Preferred Living
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.