Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3934 Arboleda Drive, College Station
Looking for a large lot, beautiful home, mature landscaping close to A&M? Look no further. This immaculately cared for, custom built with amenities galore, one-time owner home, on a peaceful 1.32 acres has all you need. Wired for sound and projector, a 3-car oversized in depth/width, garage, has plumbing for a sink, electrical outlets under the eaves have timers, motion sensor lights around entire home, front and back of home has extra electrical and water line for water pond/fountain, two, 15 seer HVACs with 4 climate controls (upstairs, master, living/dining/kitchen, guest rooms), wood fenced with metal poles and an 8 ft chain linked fence on the backside, wider doors for large furniture (front is 42" wide and garage is 36" wide), automatic lighting in all closets and pantry, dining and living room outlets are operable by light switch, extra-large utility room with sink, closet, and extra freezer space (recessed into the wall), insect barriers in weep holes, termimesh installed on all pipes in slab, upstairs windows are double hung (both panes tilt in), entire home has gutters with leaf guards. Inside painted 2 years ago, just replaced all faucets in the house, painted baseboards, new tile installed in living/dining/entryway. All bedrooms are large with walk-in closets. Two, half baths, one downstairs and one upstairs. The upstairs game room/playroom has an attached separate room that could be used as a 5th bedroom and a large walk-in closet. Large built-in desk in the study. The storage space in the house will blow your mind. Be sure to read the description under each picture as you navigate this jewel of a home.
- MLS® #19001615
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,719
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Aerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorStone, Brick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Garden Area, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Small Trees, Wooded
- ConstructionStone, Brick Veneer
- HOA Fees200
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address3934 Arboleda Drive
- SubdivisionGeat Oaks Ph 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845-5065
- InteriorLaminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Gas, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Walk-in Pantry, Vent Fan, Self Cleaning
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Melissa Kubeczka
- Listing Office:Tm5 Properties
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.