Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
409 Onyx Drive, College Station
Sitting on a nicely landscaped lot this wonderfully maintained home has an HOA easement across the back and right side offering plenty of privacy between neighbors. This home offers a light and bright split bedroom plan with four bedrooms, two and a half baths, a spacious family room, formal dining room and a great kitchen with a large breakfast area. Seller is offering an allowance to replace existing kitchen counters with granite counters (allowance information available upon request).Beautiful wood floors are throughout the family room, dining room, hallways and master bedroom. Tile floors are in all bathrooms, kitchen, breakfast and utility room. A large utility room offers ample storage space and extra hanging rods. The two car garage also offers extra storage space. A large covered patio flows onto an extended deck that overlooks the fully fenced back yard with a complete sprinkler system.
- MLS® #19001524
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,265
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Electric on Site, Gas on Site, Internet Available on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, Deck
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Medium Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address409 Onyx Drive
- SubdivisionStone Forest Phase 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Walk-in Pantry, Vent Fan, Built-In Oven-Electric
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Brad Corrier
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.