Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18627 Tallulah Trail, College Station
Elegant custom home offers unparalleled craftsmanship & exceptional amenities! This home design is truly remarkable inside & out. Including a gourmet kitchen with an island great for entertaining with top of the line appliances, huge walk-in pantry & butler's pantry. Large open great room with a stunning view of the in-ground pool & spa area. High ceilings with detailed molding throughout the home and custom windows that provide plenty of natural lighting. All bedrooms are massive with large walk-in closets & en-suite bathrooms. Detached flex space great for entertainment area or guest house with a full bath and wet bar. So many more amenities that make this home a must see before it's gone!
- MLS® #19001399
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,178
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House, Traditional
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Co-op Water, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Covered Deck, Covered Patio, Fire Pit, Hot Tub, In Ground Pool, Outside Kitchen, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Wooded
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees1386
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address18627 Tallulah Trail
- SubdivisionIndian Lakes Phase 10
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ethernet Wiring, French Doors, Garage Door Opener, Plantation Shutters, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Butlers Pantry, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property), Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Kristi Fox Satsky
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beal
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.