Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4280 Rocky Rhodes Drive, College Station
Welcome home! This 2428 sf homes boasts 5 beds 3 baths on a large corner lot in Castle Rock. 2 car garage with a mud room/laundry room. Beautiful hand scrapped hardwood flooring flows from the front door throughout the living, dining and kitchen area. The kitchen is massive with a wealth of cabinet space and soft close drawers. For the cook in the family, the pantry is spacious, and the gas stove is ready for your next culinary masterpiece. The kitchen island is large affording you plenty of room for whatever event you have planned. The design of the home promotes privacy; two bedrooms and a bathroom downstairs at the front of the home while the master bedroom/bathroom is downstairs as well, tucked neatly at the back of the house for maximum seclusion. Upstairs is two additional bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside is a sizable back patio ready for relaxing and entertaining but don’t let the backyard fool you… take a peak around the corner and see the massive yard this home has to offer. Come see why this home is the one for you!
- MLS® #19001245
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,428
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Cable Tv, City Sewer, City Water, Garbage, Gas
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Hardi Plank
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4280 Rocky Rhodes Drive
- SubdivisionCastle Rock Phase 7
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorWood, Carpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Pantry, Gas Range, Island, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Cynthia Stasny
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.