Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2650 Dillard Road, Brenham
Incredible 70+ acre cattle ranch located in the desirable Washington County TX, only a stone’s throw away from Washington on the Brazos and 1 hour from Houston's Energy Corridor. An immaculate 4,000 sqft 4 bedroom and 3.5 bathroom house has picturesque hill country views. Large Master with Sitting Area, Spacious Kitchen with eat-in Dining and separate Dining Room. Numerous Windows throughout the home bring in tons of natural light! Huge Back Porch to relax on and watch the breathtaking sunset. Beautiful trees are scattered throughout the rolling property lending afternoon shade to the livestock and 2 large tanks provide bountiful water. A ranch like this is hard to find, so don’t wait!
- MLS® #19001090
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,997
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House, Traditional
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Electric on Site, Garbage, Satellite Tv, Well
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Stone, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Patio, Satellite Dish, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Medium Trees, Pond, Open
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Stone, Wood Siding
- Listing Agent:Blake Scholz
- Listing Office:Coleman & Patterson
- Address2650 Dillard Road
- AreaN Washington Co
- Zip Code77833
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesAir Filter System, Blinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven-Electric, Breakfast Area, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Extra Sink, Microwave Oven, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (Personal Property-Do NOT convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.