Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4163 Ripplewood Court, College Station
This breathtaking 5 bedroom 3.5 bathroom home is situated on a 2.06 acres lot in Bentwood Estates. Completed with an open concept floor plan, 2 large living areas, exposed beams, and hand scraped wood floors, this home is sure to impress! The spacious kitchen is equipped with soaring ceilings, granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. Upon entering the master bedroom, you are met with a gorgeous barrel ceiling and a stunning ensuite bathroom. Utilize the huge upstairs bonus room as either a game room or a 5th bedroom. The homes exquisite interior is complemented by the equally sumptuous outdoor living space which includes an outdoor kitchen with state of the art appliances and sparkling salt-water pool with hot tub.
- MLS® #19000883
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,478
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Butane/Propane on Site, Electric on Site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Outside Kitchen, Patio, Sprinkler System, Covered Deck
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Level, Public Road
- ConstructionBrick, Stone
- HOA Fees200
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4163 Ripplewood Court
- SubdivisionBentwood Estates Ph 6, Block 2, Lot 41, Acres 2.064
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Island, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Walk-in Pantry, Vent Fan
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jen Zweiacker
- Listing Office:Zweiacker & Associates
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.