Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4716 Johnson Creek, College Station
PRICE REDUCED! Stunning and beautiful one owner home on 1.09 acres in Williams Creek has fabulous curb appeal! Inside this home you will find a wonderful open floorplan and spacious rooms to enjoy. The open living area boasts a soaring rock fireplace flanked by built-ins and a dramatic cathedral ceiling accented with rustic beams. Overlooking the living is a kitchen deserving of any gourmet cook - commercial grade stove, a second oven, stainless appliances, microwave drawer, pot filler, pretty granite counters, and custom cabinetry are some of the amenities featured here. Just adjacent is the dining area with plenty of space for entertaining. This home offers a separate study and a laundry room with a sink and lots of cabinets for storage and fridge space. The master retreat is spacious and has 2 closets, separate roomy vanity areas, a make up table, corner tub, and a large walk-in separate shower. The 2 car garage has lots of extra space for storage needs. Outside this home you will find a very private back yard that is complete with an outdoor kitchen and a firepit with a gas start for your own enjoyment or for entertaining your family and friends. Tour: www.tourfactory.com/idxr2127801
- MLS® #19000851
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,086
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCable Tv, City Water, Garbage, Aerobic Septic on site
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Sprinkler System, Fire Pit, Outside Kitchen
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Stone
- HOA Fees225
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address4716 Johnson Creek
- SubdivisionWilliams Creek PH 3, 1.09 Acres
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm, French Doors
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Built-In Oven-Electric, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Island, Pantry, Vent Fan, Microwave Oven
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Jennifer B Fredericks
- Listing Office:Inhabit Real Estate Group
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.