Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1501 Misty Lane, College Station
Modern elegance combines warmth and sophistication to create indoor and outdoor spaces designed for living and entertaining. This stunning 5 bedroom 4 ½ bath home boasts two large living areas and two dining areas all with floor to ceiling windows looking out to an incredible backyard oasis. The elegant master wing with an adjoining spa-like bath features dual vanities centered around the oversized tub and huge walk through shower. The master wing also features a private study. The magnificent kitchen is the largest room in the house with two multi-level islands, two dishwashers, double ovens, enormous eating bar and amazing walk in pantry. High ceilings, imported tile flooring, spacious secondary bedrooms and mesmerizing views speak of the attention to quality and detail throughout this lovely home. The extensively wooded grounds are very private with vast native landscaping. The outdoor entertaining area is complete with a gorgeous pool and spa, large summer kitchen, multiple seating areas and upstairs terrace all perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- MLS® #18018888
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,668
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric on Site, Satellite Tv, Underground Utilities, Aerobic Septic on site, Co-op Water, Telephone on Site
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Side Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool
- ExteriorHardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Fire Pit, Sprinkler System, BBQ Grill, Deck, Garden Area, Gazebo, Hot Tub, In Ground Pool, Outside Kitchen, Patio, Screen Porch, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Corner, Public Road, Small Trees
- ConstructionHardi Plank, Stone
- HOA Fees300
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address1501 Misty Lane
- SubdivisionNantucket PH 1
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorTile, Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Garage Door Opener, Smoke Alarm, French Doors, Plantation Shutters, Raised Ceiling, Security System, Sound System Wiring, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBreakfast Area, Built-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Built-In Oven-Electric, Cook Top, Extra Sink, Island, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Electric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
- DistrictCollege Station
- Listing Agent:Sarah Miller
- Listing Office:Engel & Voelkers B/cs
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.