Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4966 Koppe Bridge Road, College Station
$26,500 BELOW PROFESSIONAL APPRAISAL! Two charming houses + two beautiful acres = The perfect country escape! The main house offers 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3,256 sq.ft. plus an adorable Hobbit hole hideaway with its own tiny half bath in the attic! The second home offers 1 bedroom, 1 bath, 768 sq.ft and a large open living space. With upgraded wiring, circuit breaker box, an industrial septic system (2009), walnut, pecan and pear trees, and fresh interior and exterior paint, this unusual offering can be anything you want. Family home with apartment cottage? Rental with Managers office? Outside city limits by 1 block, the freedom to do what you want is here. Fences all round, possible horse property, homestead farm, or room for sports courts and pool. Versatile entertaining. A 10x10 shop on slab, concrete sidewalk surrounding the main house, covered porches, 7 ton a/c (2009), 33 dbl-hung, energy efficient windows, new water heater June 2019, solid wood cabinetry throughout, and 8 rain collection barrels! Grab a Rare Opportunity!!
- MLS® #18016353
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,024
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFarm House, Ranch
- UtilitiesCo-op Water, Electric on Site, Overhead Utilities
- ExteriorBrick Veneer
- Exterior FeaturesFire Pit, Garden Area, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Large Trees, Open, Public Road, Small Trees
- ConstructionBrick Veneer
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Carla C Henderson
- Listing Office:Aggieland
- Address4966 Koppe Bridge Road
- SubdivisionJames Hope A-22, Tract 46, 2.01 AC
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Gas Range, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Gas, Propane
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- StoriesOne Story
- DistrictCollege Station
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.