Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- Barron Cut-off Road, College Station
Ideally nestled between Castlegate II and the new Brewster Pointe subdivisions sits this 29.405 acre tract of undisturbed land ready to be developed. Currently zoned RURAL, it's future is GENERAL SUBURBAN as per the City of College Station. No survey so buyer will need to purchase. Please go to attachments to view boundary line, waterline/sewer distribution and easements.
- MLS® #18016084
- Sub-TypeUrban Undeveloped
- UtilitiesElectric In Area
- DistrictCollege Station
- Address- Barron Cut-off Road
- SubdivisionR Stevenson(ICL), Tract 10 29.405 Acres
- CityCollege Station
- Zip Code77845
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Level, Pond, Wooded
- Listing Agent:William B Fallwell
- Listing Office:Town & Country Realty
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.