- 27.50 Acres
Approximately 27.5 Acres Of Incredible Recreational Land In Madison County. Secluded Property In...
Hello there!! I'm thrilled to have you visit my website and hope that we have an opportunity to meet in person very soon.
I have have lived in the Bryan/College Station area for over 35 years and had the privilege of graduating from Texas ATM University. The lineage of Aggies in my family runs deep and wide. I have two daughters who graduated from this great school, as well as my dad, and other family members. These cities are a great place to live no matter where you are in your walk of life.
To meet your real estate needs, I am willing to assist with high integrity and trustworthiness. You can depend on me to work diligently for you as we pursue making your dreams become reality. I am ready and waiting to hear what you are wanting. I'm happy to help you move forward today! Reach out now...I'm waiting just for you!
My services include:
· Local real estate market expertise and guidance
· Real estate service for Sellers
· Real estate service for Buyers
· New home construction (coordination & introduction with Builders)
· Renovation/remodel guidance
· Investment expertise
· Game Day housing services
· Real estate professional referrals (for those moving from another state or country)
· Real estate leasing for Renters (for those not ready to purchase)
· Any unique real estate issue that you need assistance with - I am happy to work with you to find solutions.
. Professional and courteous introduction to our great cities
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.